Monday 19 January 2015

2015 Questions

I’m following on from my aims of 2015 post here, taking the opportunity to look forward to 2015 whilst we are still in the first few days of the year. It’s obviously the best idea to do all the planning while there is still time to achieve it - so here’s my wrap up of 2015 plans in question mode.

1. What do you want to see, discover, explore?
I want to try and see a bit more of the world, explore my soon to be new neighbourhood, and discover my truest, happiest self.
2. What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
I want to improve on my French language skills, my fitness and my cooking, learn yoga, and master the art of mindfulness.

3. Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
Probably self belief. This move to London meant a new job, and a period of realising that I can achieve what I want, be it personally and professionally. I have the aims that I’ve shared that I want to fulfil, and I also have a professional aim to achieve by the end of the year. I need to make sure I know that if I put my mind to something, and try my hardest, I can succeed. 

4. What do you want your everyday life to be like?
I’ve said before that I’m looking forward to getting a better routine in place. I want to be able to plan my week and have control over my food and exercise. I want to take time for thought and meditation, and just generally be happy and peaceful.

5. What do you want to achieve career-wise?
I want a successful year in my new role - it’s the first long term role I’ve had and I want to do well and make a good impression. I need to make some good contacts, get good results and put in place my plan for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png